Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yeah!!

Tomorrow someone will be chosen to be elected for class president. I just hope I will win then I will make sure we all get along. I hope that if I do not win then my other friend will win. Every term we will go and run it can be scary to tell your speech in front of the whole class!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis, All I know is this if you do win you will do a great job because of the person you are. And if you don't it's okay to because you are awsome for even trying. Hey I love you and miss you. I support all you do. Love Dad

Emily said...

You are such an amazing girl! You have such great leadership qualities. I am very proud of you keep up the good work!!! I LOVE YOU

Jdurtschi said...

arbar
I think you would be a great president, I know you are a great sister and granddaughter. I love you grandma J